Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag - Know your alphabets

Tagged, for the first time ever.

A - Available?
Anytime for Adventure sports.

B – Best Friend:
I can quote one who is not .. I am one of my worst enemies.

C – Cake or Pie?
Cake. Pie is messy.

D – Drink of Choice:
Hot Coffee.

E – Essential thing used every day:
Laptop. If I think, then brain.

F – Favourite Colour:
Blue

G – Gummi Bears or Worms:
If the question is of like, then Su-37 Terminator

H – Hometown:
Bangalore

I – Indulgence:
Photography

J – January or February:
January - I like "Firsts". There is no room for seconds.


K – Kids and Names:
Kids are cute. Dislike long names.

L – Life:
Life is a roller coaster.

M – Marriage:
Anavoidable question which is avoidable for now.

N – Number of siblings:
One ........... But boy, does that one make it count!

O – Oranges or Apples:
Oranges.

P – Phobia:
Phobophobia. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Q – Quote:
To love when it can be lost,
To go on when progress seems futile,
To believe in every fibre of your body,
To live,
To hope,
And NEVER give in.

R - Reason to Smile:

Another smile. Or success.

S – Season:
Spring. Just love it when life blossoms.

T – Tag three people:
Learnt that few people have the ability to give the finest "Go to Hell" "No"s. So, none. :)

U – Unknown fact about me:
If told, will no longer remain unknown! ;)

V – Vegetable you do not like:
Veggies have few options!

W – Worst Habit:

People who know me well, know well my vices too! Damned if I tell, damned if I don't.

X-rays you have had:
Revealed my strengths (bones!)

Y – Your favourite food:
Bisibele bath

Z – Zodiac:
Scorpio: In Heart, mind and soul.