Monday, March 10, 2008

Overheard

  • Punjabi She: Yes, bhai, you have hit the head on the nail!

    Yeah right ... more like nailed the coffin lid on English grammar!!
  • Punjabi She (loudly on phone with her sis): When were you born? Aug 83 or Jul 84? .. What? How am I supposed to know? You you were the one who was born. Get the details, there are thousands of people waiting here for some time.

    Yeah right ... tax filing or taxing my nerves!!
  • He: I was up working late. I saw my comp and realized t'was 2:30 AM !

    Yeah right ... Time traveller!!
  • He 1: So you are out on a date?
    He 2: Who goes out for date on a Sunday afternoon!?
    He 1: Hey, I meant don't you just go out for lunch or something?!

    Yeah right .... [shaking head silently].
  • He 1: That's Rakhi Sawant.
    He 2: No, thats Laura Dutta.
    He 1: They all look alike!

    Yeah right .... Equality amongst celebrities!!
  • He 1: Ah, I ran and got the cash. Now no trouble with cards!

    Yeah right .... Next is barter system!!

PS:
"Punjabi She" ... nothing racial. Just fact.